Chapter Zero presents Director Climate Journey
Chapter Zero Brussels presents its flagship climate training & networking program for directors and
full boards. It includes 7 workshops and a site visit professionally facilitated and supported by recognized experts and thought leaders.
The Director Climate Journey a unique 3-month learning & peer networking program for board directors consisting in 7 online and in-person workshops plus 1 onsite visit for a group of maximum 16 board directors. This exclusive program is facilitated by a professional coach and each workshop supported by a climate, strategy, corporate governance, and / or legal & regulation expert. The current line-up of experts and guest speakers includes Mr. Philippe Joubert, Dr. Eric Lambin, Dr. David Veredas, Dr. Celia Julia Sapart and Mr. Aubry Pierre, amongst others.
The participants of the first cohort include Board Chairs and Directors of listed companies, large private companies and SMEs in Belgium, Luxembourg and abroad. Applications for the next cohorts starting in Q1 (February), Q2 (April) as well as Q3 and Q4 2022 are open.
All information regarding the application and early bird price (until 31/12/2021) is available via the button below.
Why board directors and chairs should attend
- Climate urgency: companies need to transition promptly and thoroughly
- Board Chairs and Directors are beacons in this transition and can create sustainable value and have a lasting positive impact on society
- While Board Chairs and Directors have strong networks and are aware of the climate crisis, they often do not know where to start and who to speak with to help their companies address climate change
- There is plenty of information, articles and reports available around - but where to start and how to differentiate between reliable and useful information vs. greenwashing "rubbish"
What is unique about the Director Climate Journey
- Among best experts in their field, facilitated by a professional coach and speaker along the whole journey
- Balance of in-person (with Covid measures in place) and online workshops to reconnect with peers and alleviate the 'zoom fatigue'
- Like-minded peer community of other board members to safely and confidentially share concrete challenges, best practices and lessons learned on the climate change mitigation front
- Attractive pricing and fees transparency (non-profit organization)
- Donation to nature conservation organization(s) included in the participation fees